Saturday, August 14, 2010

How To Find Immunization Records Ontario Canada



Macaroons Vanilla

(that is, I dare ...)



Just yesterday, making the races, I am fell on bags of almonds to a very acceptable price, I bought while wondering what was going to use it (ha compulsive shopping, there are plenty of closets told my husband ...).


Anyway, keeping my eyes fall races on the small calendar delights oh dedicated to buttons, well, here we will test the buttons, plus it's good, I have egg whites use.


I used the recipe given on the front page:


Preparation 20 min


cooking 12 minutes


rest 1 hour


ingredients:


- 2 egg whites


- 20 g sugar


- 160 g icing sugar


- 80g ground almonds


- 1 teaspoon lemon juice


- 1 pinch of salt


I did not put any dye, cons I added little vanilla seeds, scraped a pod.


- Mix finely powdered sugar with ground almonds. Sift the mixture into a bowl.

- Climb the egg whites until stiff with salt and lemon juice. Add dye, granulated sugar and continue whipping until meringue is very shiny.

- Using a rubber spatula, stir in the almond mixture to egg whites gently lift the dough from bottom to top: the preparation has become much brighter and a little more liquid.

- Using a pastry bag, form small mounds of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.

- Preheat oven convection option, T5, 150 ° C.

- Bake and cook 12 minutes. Let the macaroons cool before handling them and garnish with your choice of the ganache.


Still work to do on the calibration and that should do it!

For the filling, I packed half of macaroons with fig jam (Hom loves it), and the other with a white chocolate ganache, found here !

0 comments:

Post a Comment