Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Difference Between King Size And Super King




Crumble fall apple, oranges, dates and oatmeal


Here I am finally back after a week without connection, Hom has decided to change ISP fortunately it was relatively fast!
I used a recipe Clea cuisine which dates from the beginning of his blog, I had printed, stored classified forgotten ... to cut at least allowed me to do some sort in my business and find this recipe!
I give you here the original recipe with the changes below that I have made:

OoO OoO crumble orange dates

Serves 6 6 oranges

few dates, not too dry, fresh if possible (I've put a dozen)
10 good tablespoons
small oatmeal 4 tablespoons maple syrup or sugar full
3 tablespoons olive oil

Peel the oranges, and each quarter in half. Place in a baking dish. Add chopped dates and mix. In a bowl, add oatmeal, add maple syrup and stir well. Finally add the oil olive oil, stirring constantly. Spread the batter over the oranges and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes at 180 degrees, until the crumble is golden. Serve warm.

What I changed: instead of 6 oranges, I have only put 2 very large, and I added 2 large apples, instead of maple syrup I poured honey;
I can assure you that this crumble did not last long, both warm or cold, it was much appreciated!


Thanks Claire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment