Monday, February 28, 2011

Kates Playground New Galleries 2010



" Friday, March 25, 1921, 5:00.
What have you been?
your thirst, your softness, your ideas ... You kindly
breathe some roses with me. But, darling, I'm not a dilettante. I do not know not to go after all. And roses, in a face like that, certainly lead to other adventures, their perfumes.
I could be wrong in asking you to change your life a little. But maybe I changed enough things in mine, Leonardo, for the right to ask.
For the most miserable hours I have known - so many hours that I have not killed - in the past month, you were dining at the Princess Soutzo in great stuff. She accepted very well that you're a number five in its chariot. You know and I know it!
You wrote me every day. But the tenderness and anxiety of your letters did not prevent these pleasant reunions, you conceal me carefully.
I'm back: should we repeat the poor struggle between my love and "ease"? No, no, Desumer. Keep me beloved company. Does not arouse, do not call, not taking my whole soul, who does not lie, nor that he lied, who does not understand that his love is ready for less estimable friendships, soul Find natural spoil your joy for life, but ask that you give up a few times less beautiful, in exchange ...
And that blackened paper. "

Catherine Pozzi Journal 1913-1934 Edition Claire Paulhan, 1997, pocket edition Phoebus / libreto, 2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment